Universum College opens the call for applications for student exchange scholarships at Masaryk University in Czech Republic, within the European Commission program, Erasmus + Credit Mobility.
We invite all Bachelor and Master Students in the Business and Management, Political Science, Computer Science and English Language programs to apply for a semester exchange in the second biggest university in Czech Republic.
- Exchange of students for semester studies
- Study period: Winter semester
- Scholarship duration: 1 Semester
- Monthly compensation: 800 euros
- Transport costs: 275 euros
Necessary criteria for application for students:
• Completion of at least one semester (5 exams completed) at Universum College
• Volunteering and / or active participation in various organizations at Universum
• Average grade at least 7.0
The application is done online through this link: https://forms.gle/vGxJjKgAodQw8dcR7
Required documents for application:
- English Language Test (Certification) – Anglia Examination, level B1
- Transcript of grades in English
- Copy of passport
- 1 passport format photo (300pix; size – 3 * 4 cm; file – .jpg)
Only shortlisted students will be invited for an interview by the committee. Priority in the application is given to students who are not beneficiaries of any prior scholarship from Universum College.
Students selected for the scholarship must sign the Annex Contract and the Learning Contract.
• Academic success (50%)
• English language level (50%)
• -10 for each previous application
• +10 for students with special needs (documented)
• -10 in case of application for studies and internship at the same time
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS APRIL 30, 24:00!
Check out some photos from the University and Czech Republic: