INVITATION FOR RE-TENDER
TITLE: ERASMUS+ CAPACITY PROJECT #598587-EPP-1-2018-EL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-ENV (iTEM): Licenses for Educational Software in Mathematics
Tender reference number: iTEM/2019/01
Description: Kolegji Universum, hereinafter referred to as “Universum College”, intends using part of the proceeds of a grant from the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission) the cost of Project #598587-EPP-1-2018-EL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-ENV (iTEM), within the framework of the Grant Agreement 2018-3265 / 001-001.
Universum College now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the grant:
- Licenses for Educational Software in Mathematics, hereinafter referred to as “Licenses”, to be active from December 1st 2019 until December 1st 2020.
- The Licenses will be distributed among at least 32 teachers, participating in the project and will include the following features:
- Has rich visualization tools built-in the software
- Has the ability to generate dynamic documents that include text, executables and interactive visualizations
- Has a built-in support for Calculus and Linear Algebra topics, e.g., limits, derivatives, integrals, vectors and matrices.
- Has a built-in support of algorithms and know-how from different engineering disciplines, e.g., signal processing and data science
- Natural English language computation
- Integrated knowledge-base data to support students’ exploration
- The supplier will support online training for project’s staff
- Includes a rich and freely available platform, that allow students to interactively explore the concepts taught even if they do not own a license
- Ample documentations on-line and in literature
More details about the requirements from the software can be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tendering for contracts is open to firms from any country, However, as the funds for purchasing equipment come from an EU funded project, the economic operator must meet the following basic eligibility criteria required by the donor:
- Authorization from software manufacturers
- Best value for the money
- The offer must be accompanied by these obligatory documents:
- business registration certificate
- fiscal certificate
- product presentation catalog
- delivery deadline
- Bids will be consulted and selected by the commission established by the institution and will be based on the below criteria:
- Cheaper offer for products with the required technical specifications;
- Relevant professional references or sales contracts in the last three years;
- 10 years of operation of the company in the sector.
- Bids must be submitted before 18th of November 2019, 17:00 CET, on the following address:
Str. Nikprela p.n,
10000 Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo, or
Bidders will be notified of the opening of the envelopes and are free to attend the session.
Clarification requests or additional information can be sent to: email@example.com or call at +383 44 144 062